ATOM RPG – game inspired by projects such as Deus Ex, Baldur’s Gate and the classic Fallout dilogy. The scene of action is an alternative world, where in 1979 a nuclear war took place due to the strained relations between the USSR and the West. The conflict finally exhausted itself by 1986, burying the covenants of the old world with it, because humanity had to enter the New Era.
The gameplay begins 20 years later, when a member of the secret organization A.T.O.M. comes under your control. Having spent all his life in his native bunker, he has to leave and go to wander through the post-Soviet wastelands in order to find traces of General Morozov along with his expedition.
The project incorporates all the most interesting that can be found in its progenitors of the isometric adventure genre: the creation of a unique hero, a balanced system of passage, acquaintance with mutated creatures and inhabitants of the earth who did not have time to hide from nuclear warheads. Battles also take place according to traditional canons – step by step. And this whole set is accompanied by the author’s soundtracks, numerous dialogues with NPCs and several ways to go through the adventure from start to finish.
– Create a unique protagonist and develop dozens of skills ranging from hacking to gambling.
– Travel through the back streets of a once huge country and immerse yourself in the indescribable atmosphere of the post-Soviet space.
– Plan each battle carefully, and if possible do with verbal skirmishes or workarounds.
– Complete story missions in the most unpredictable ways.
– Enjoy the author’s accompaniment, which feels a bit of nostalgia for the old days.
– Try not to be on the rampage, because every wrong step can lead to inevitable death.
|Get it on|